BaByliss Big Wave Wand
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 196 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
BaByliss Big Wave Wand
Create undone loose waves quickly and easily. Simply wrap hair around the oval barrel for long lasting gorgeous style.
Specially designed oval shaped ceramic barrel effortlessly creates voluminous, natural looking waves
Advanced Ceramics™ heating system gives super-fast heat up and maintains high heat on every section for lasting waves
Simply wrap the hair around the extra-long barrel for easy styling, ideal for longer hair
5 heat settings up to 210°C delivers flawless results on all hair types
• Up to 210°C
• Oval shaped ceramic barrel
• Extra-long barrel, ideal for longer hair
• 5 digital heat settings
• Fast heat up
• Auto shut off safety feature
• On/off button
• 2.5m swivel cord
• Heat protection glove
• Heat mat
• 3 year guarantee
Click here to see a comparison between all BaByliss styling products
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free.
How to use
• Ensure the hair is dry and combed through to remove any tangles. Divide hair into sections ready for styling. • Press the button marked ‘I/0’ to turn the appliance on. • Press the ‘+/-’ button to select the suitable heat setting for your hair type. • The appliance will heat up in seconds, the LED light will flash until the heat setting has been reached. Allow slightly longer if using on the higher temperature settings. Please note: Before styling make sure the universal heat glove is worn on the hand which is wrapping the hair around the barrel. • Take a section of hair, starting 2 inches from the scalp, wind the hair section around the barrel until you reach the ends of the hair, ensure the tip of the appliance is pointing downwards. • Hold the ends of the hair for 5-8 seconds, depending on hair type. Then unwind or release the section of hair and pull the appliance away. • Allow the wave to cool before styling. • Repeat for each hair section. • After use, press the ‘I/0’ button to switch off and unplug the appliance. • Allow to cool before storing away.
Hazards and Cautions
• Do not use the appliance in the bathroom. • WARNING! Do not use this appliance near water contained in basins, bathtubs or other vessels. • Do not immerse the appliance in water or other liquids. Do not leave the appliance unattended when switched on or plugged in. • During use, do not place the appliance on any heat sensitive surface even when using the heat mat provided. • Take care to avoid the hot surface of the appliance coming into direct contact with the skin, in particular the eyes, ears, face and neck.