Soltan Clear & Cool Protect spray SPF 30 200ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 32 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Soltan Clear & Cool Protect spray SPF 30 200ml has the highest UVA star rating. UVA rays penetrate deep into the skin, causing long-term skin damage and premature ageing. The UVA star rating system shows how much protection a product has, with five stars being the highest level.
How to use
• Apply 15 minutes before going into the sun
• Reapply when in the sun and then every 1-2 hours and always after swimming or towelling
• Apply generously using 2-3 tablespoons full of product for the entire body. Rub in well
• One bottle contains 6 applications for the average body size
• Shake well before use
• Avoid contact with fabrics
• Do not use on or near polished or painted surfaces.
Hazards and Cautions
• Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into the eyes rinse well with water immediately
• Avoid the midday sun (between 11am and 3pm) Seek shade and cover up
• Overexposure to the sun is a serious health threat
• Do not spray directly onto the face - spray on hands first and rub in.
Alcohol denat., C12-15 alkyl benzoate, Propylene glycol dibenzoate, Octocrylene, Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine, Trimethylpentanediol/adipic acid/glycerin crosspolymer, Acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, Ethylhexyl salicylate, Triethanolamine, Diethylhexyl butamido triazone, Parfum (Fragrance), Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed oil, Tocopheryl acetate, Aqua (Water), Ascorbyl palmitate, Dipropylene glycol.