Eurax Cream 100g
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock sold out
We're sorry, this product has sold out and we won't be receiving any further stock.
You can't collect Boots Advantage Card points with this product
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
For relief of itching and skin irritation caused by:
- Itchy dermatitis
- Dry eczema
- Allergic rashes
- Hives, nettle rashes
- Insect bites & stings
- Heat rashes
- Personal itching
Suitable for Adults and Children age three years and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
How to use Eurax Cream:
- Apply to the affected area two - three times daily. Irritation will be relieved for six to ten hours.
- If symptons persist consult your doctor.
- Eurax can be used for children.
- Consult your doctor before use on children under three years of age.
Hazards and Cautions
- Do not use in or around the eyes, on broken skin, for weeping skin conditions or if you are senstive to any of the ingredients.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using Eurax if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, or suffering from genital itching.
- May occasionally cause skin irritation or allergy. If this occurs or you experience other symptons stop using the product and consult your doctor.
- If Eurax is accidentally swallowed, contact your nearest hospital casualty department or tell your doctor immediately.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Methyl Hydroxybenzoate, Phenylethyl Alcohol, Glycerol, Triethanolamine, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Ethylene Glycol Monostearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Strong Ammonia Solution, Stearic Acid, Hard Paraffin, White Beeswax, Perfume.