Nuby Natural Ultimate Breast Pump
Save €40 on Nuby Natural Ultimate Breat Pump
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 476 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Nuby Natural Ultimate Breast Pump
Our unique Ultimate Digital Breast Pump encourages milk let down and mimics baby’s feeding action by comfortably drawing from the breast, instead of squeezing the nipple like conventional pumps. The skin-soft silicone shield has a three-phased massage, draw and collect action and with a choice of 1-9 speed selection levels, you can express more milk, in less time*, in comfort.
It is the only pump with touch screen technology**, for ultimate control and comes with a rechargeable battery, ideal for expression at home and on the move. Converts to a double pump, with separate adaptor kit, 100% of mums recommend. ***
*versus our standard digital breast pump.
**UK market, March 2017 (excludes online retailers).
***In home user trials March 20127, 10 mums.
Our truly innovative breast pump has been designed to make everyday expression more comfortable for mum, with more milk for baby, in less time.
• Softer silicone breast-shield cushion
• Massages & draws the breast
• Adjustable levels for ultimate control
• One-touch digital display
• Clock to monitor expression time
• Quiet & discreet
• Rechargeable & portable
• Mains or battery operated
• Converts to a double pump, adaptor kit available online at Boots.com.
WHAT PARENTS LOVE
‘I was really overwhelmed with how much milk I was able to collect in such a short amount of time. I highly recommend this product’ - T Hill
‘Superior to my current breast pump for collecting milk in a shorter period of time, especially good for the middle pf the night!’ - J Riley
Suitable from birth
Warranty 1 year
Harzards and cautions: See instructions manual inside.
- 1 x Breast pump body
- 1 x Base unit including tubing
- 1 x Standard size cushion
- 1 x Natural Touch Easy Latch Anti-Colic bottle with slow flow teat (180ml)
- 1 x ÛberSoother (0-18)
How to use
1. Ensure that the breast pump has been cleaned and sterilised. Wash your hands thoroughly and make sure your breast is clean 2. Ensure the breast pump set has been correctly assembled and the tube is attached to the tubing connector and diaphragm cap 3. Turn the pump on at the bottom of the unit 4. Hold the soft silicone breast shield to your breast with the nipple central extending towards the tunnel of the breast cushion. 5. Make sure the breast completely fills the breast cushion so that a vacuum is formed and no air escapes. 6. The soft silicone breast shield and nipple tunnel must tilt slightly downward to allow milk to flow naturally toward the bottle. 7. Press the power icon on the display unit to start stimulation mode 8. Stimulation mode primes the breast for milk let-down by imitating the short suckling action of baby on the breast, there are 9 speed selection levels 9. Switch to expression mode by touching the droplet icon on the screen to begin expressing 10. The pump will always default to stimulation level 1 when starting and when switching between let-down and expression phase. Increase the suction levels using the + (plus) icon and decrease the suction level using the – (minus) icon. 11. When a pumping session is finished, turn the pump off with by touching the power icon. Ensure there is no suction on the nipple before removing the breast cushion from the breast. If necessary, break the suction by inserting a finger between the breast cushion and the breast. Once the suction is broken, the breast cushion can be removed safely. 12. Use the custom stand to prevent the bottle from falling over and risk losing any breastmilk. 13. Close the bottle with the teat and hood provided 14. Always refer to NHS guidelines for breast milk storage