offer

Garnier Natural 3 in 1 Soothing Rose Botanical Balm 140ml

€8.49
Save €8.50
Was €16.99
150 ML | €56.60 per 1L
6986153

Save up to 1/2 price on selected skincare

x

Pharmacy product

In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.

Will you be claiming the VAT back?

Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.

Maximum quantity reached

Add to basket
Check store stock

Collect 32 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase

Arrow Product details

Garnier Natural 3 in 1 Soothing Rose Botanical Balm 140ml

Our luxurious, creamy balm is enriched with precious Rose Water, renowned for its hydrating and anti-inflammatory properties. Dry, sensitive skin feels instantly soothed, thanks to the cooling formula.
The best part? This Rose Water moisturiser can be used in three different ways:
Day care: applying this balm in the mornings locks moisture into the skin, keeping it feeling cool, supple and hydrated all day long.
Night care: when used at night, the creamy formula is absorbed into the skin and works its magic while you sleep. Wake up with skin that feels perfectly nourished and hydrated.
Face mask: this non-comedogenic balm can also be used as a pampering Rose Water face mask. After use, skin feels smoother, softer and suppler.
Formulated with 96% natural origin ingredients, Garnier’s non-greasy Soothing Rose Botanical Balm formula works to nourish and hydrate skin. The remaining 4% work to preserve the product, but the gentle formula contains no parabens and is non-comedogenic, making it suitable for all skin types.

Garnier Natural 3 in 1 Soothing Rose Botanical Balm key features:
• 3 in 1 Botanical Balm (day cream, night cream and mask)
• 96% of ingredients from natural origins
• No parabens
• No silicones
• No artificial colourants
• Non-greasy texture
• Non-comedogenic

How to use


Day and night care: Apply on clean skin and massage gently.

Mask: Apply in a thick layer, avoiding the eye and lip contour. Leave on 10 minutes.

If necessary, remove excess with a cotton ball.

Ingredients

967302 16: AQUA / WATER, GLYCERIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 METHYLGLUCOSE DISTEARATE, ALCOHOL DENAT., ZEA MAYS STARCH / CORN STARCH, STEARYL ALCOHOL, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER WATER, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, STEARIC ACID, CARBOMER, GLYCINE SOJA OIL / SOYBEAN OIL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM PHYTATE, ARGININE, MYRISTIC ACID, PALMITIC ACID, PRUNUS ARMENIACA KERNEL OIL / APRICOT KERNEL OIL, PROPANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM, TOCOPHEROL, SALICYLIC ACID, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE (F.I.L B202343/1)

...read more ...read less

Garnier SkinActive Rose

Delivery options

Order & Collect
€2.50 or free if you spend €25 or more from your choice of 85 Boots stores

Standard Delivery
€5 or free when you spend €50 or more

For more information see our delivery help or view our returns policy.