Garnier Natural 3 in 1 Nourishing Honey Botanical Balm 140ml

€16.99
150 ML | €113.30 per 1L
6986145
x

Pharmacy product

In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.

Will you be claiming the VAT back?

Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.

Maximum quantity reached

Add to basket
Check store stock

Collect 64 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase

Arrow Product details

Garnier Natural 3 in 1 Nourishing Honey Botanical Balm 140ml

Keep your skin feeling fresh and radiant with Garnier’s 3-in-1 Honey Flower moisturiser. A creamy and sweet-smelling balm, this paraben-free moisturiser feels luxurious on application.
Precious Honey Flower – renowned for its deeply nourishing and wound healing properties – gives your skin extra protection against the environment’s harmful elements and leaves dry patches feeling instantly hydrated.
The best part? This Honey Flower moisturiser can be used in three different ways:
Day care: applying this balm in the mornings locks moisture into the skin, keeping it feeling cool, supple and hydrated – all day long.
Night care: when used at night, the creamy formula is absorbed into the skin and works its magic while you sleep. Wake up with skin that feels perfectly nourished and hydrated.
Face mask: this non-comedogenic balm can also be used as a pampering Honey Flower face mask. After use, skin feels smoother, softer and more supple.
Formulated with 96% natural origin ingredients, Garnier’s Honey Flower moisturiser works to nourish and hydrate skin. The remaining 4% work to preserve the product, but the gentle formula contains no parabens and is non-comedogenic, making it suitable for all skin types.

Garnier Natural 3 in 1 Nourishing Honey Botanical Balm key features:
• 3 in 1 botanical balm (day cream, night cream and mask)
• 96% of ingredients from natural origins
• No parabens
• No silicones
• No artificial colourants
• Non-greasy texture
• Non-comedogenic

How to use

Day and night care: Apply on clean skin and massage gently.

Mask: Apply in a thick layer, avoiding the eye and lip contour. Leave on 10 minutes.

If necessary, remove excess with a cotton ball.

Ingredients

967302 16: AQUA / WATER, GLYCERIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, POLYGLYCERYL-3
METHYLGLUCOSE DISTEARATE, ALCOHOL DENAT., ZEA MAYS STARCH / CORN STARCH, STEARYL ALCOHOL, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER WATER, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, STEARIC ACID, CARBOMER, GLYCINE SOJA OIL / SOYBEAN OIL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM PHYTATE, ARGININE, MYRISTIC ACID, PALMITIC ACID, PRUNUS ARMENIACA KERNEL OIL / APRICOT KERNEL OIL, PROPANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM, TOCOPHEROL, SALICYLIC ACID, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE (F.I.L B202343/1)

...read more ...read less

Delivery options

Order & Collect
€2.50 or free if you spend €25 or more from your choice of 85 Boots stores

Standard Delivery
€5 or free when you spend €50 or more

For more information see our delivery help or view our returns policy.

  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.1
  • LOCAL, getReviews, 0ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;