Zoella My Eden Fragranced Candle
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
We're sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock. Most products are back in stock within two weeks so please keep checking back.
Collect 52 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Surround yourself with the scent of a garden in full bloom. Fresh roses, jasmine and luscious geraniums float on a warm summer breeze.
How to use
To keep your candle in tip top condition, please follow the below care advice.
Remove all packaging before use. Don’t burn your candle if the glass is cracked or damaged in any way. Trim wick to about 1 cm before lighting. Candle pot may get hot during use. Use candle on a stable, heat resistant surface. Extinguish if flame becomes enlarged. Candle may produce some soot. To minimise this regularly trim the wick to 0.5cm. Discontinue use when 1.5cm of wax remains. Retain this packaging for future reference.
Hazards and Cautions
- Never leave burning candle unattended.
- Burn candle out of reach of children and pets.
- Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles.
- Do not burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Do not move burning candle.
- Do not place candle in a draught.
- Do not place your candle on a polished, painted or varnished surface, on an electrical appliance, on or near a source of heat.
- Always snuff off the flame, do not blow it out.
- Keep the wax pool clear of matches and other debris to avoid flaring.