Yankee Candle Large Jar Snow In Love
Stock sold out
We're sorry, this product has sold out and we won't be receiving any further stock.
Collect 52 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Yankee Candles are the perfect gift all year round. The traditional design of our classic Yankee Candle Large Jar Snow In Love reflects a warm, relaxed sense of style. Convenient and easy to use, the large jar candle provides 110 to 150 hours of true fragrance enjoyment. Made with the finest ingredients, including natural fragrance extracts.
Jar candles should burn 1 hour for every 25mm diameter, to ensure a clean and even burn. Take home your Yankee gift collection today and treat a loved one this Christmas!
How to use
Trim the wick to 3mm (1/8") before lighting and keep trimmed at all times while burning.
Always use an appropriate holder placed on a protected, heat-resistant surface.
Keep wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches or any foreign matter (this is combustible material and may cause a fire hazard).
Burn candles indoors, away from drafts, other heat sources and any flammable objects or materials.
If smoking occurs blow out candle, trim wick, remove trimmings and relight.
To minimize wax left on the sides of the jar burn 3 hours at a time; it is normal for some wax to be left, the amount varying per colour, fragrance and burning conditions.
Prevent possible heat damage to the counter/surface by discontinuing use when 12mm (1/2") of wax remains.
Extinguish carefully before replacing the lid.
Hazards and Cautions
- Candles can cause fires.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not place lit candle near flammable materials or draughts.
- Place on a stable, heat resistant surface.
- The jar may become hot (handle carefully).
- Do not use if cracked, chipped or scratched.
- Do not refill with wax.
- Avoid glass to glass contact when removing or replacing the lid.
- Handle with care; glass containers are fragile.
- Remove all packaging before you light the candle