XLS-Medical Max Strength - 40 Tablets (10 Day Supply)
Save 25 percent on selected XLS-Medical
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 132 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
- For the treatment of excess weight & general weight management
- Clinically proven efficacy
- Well-established safety profile and tolerability
How to use
Please read the product insert carefully.
How to use this product:
Take 2 tablets with liquid before 2 main meals of the day. During consumption of XLS-Medical Max Strength we recommend you drink adequate liquid during the day.
Do not exceed 4 tablets a day.
Hazards and Cautions
- Only recommended for adults over 18 years of age. The use of this product by adolescents 12-18 years old is subject to the supervision of healthcare professionals.
- Do not take XLS-Medical Max Strength during pregnancy or whilst breastfeeding or if your BMI (Body Mass Index) is below 18.5.
- Please consult your healthcare professional before taking XLS-Medical Max Strength:
- If you are diabetic, as XLS-Medical Max Strength supports the reduction of food cravings by balancing blood glucose levels. Diabetic patients may have to adjust their daily anti-diabetic treatment to avoid hypoglycaemic attacks.
- If you have any known hypersensitivities to grape, corn or their derivative products
- If any medical condition exists.
Store in a dry place at 25°C or below.
Country of origin: Germany
Manufactures Address: Omega Pharma Ltd., 32 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London, SW1V 2SA.
Clavitanol™, a plant-based proprietary patented complex, microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC), tri-calcium phosphate, magnesium stearate.