Wahl Vogue Professional Clipper with Personal Trimmer
Collect 116 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
The Wahl Vogue 21 peice Professional hair clipper kit includes a range of essential accessories and trimming tools, offering great value for money. With carbon blades that will stay sharp for longer and a personal trimmer for removing unwanted nose, ear and eyebrow hair this set really is great value.
Wahl's stylish clipper means you get a salon haircut from the comfort of your home.
Wahl Vogue 21 peice Professional hair clipper kit features:
- 10 comb guides (grades 1-8 and left / right ear)
- Mains operated
- Battery operated personal trimmer
- High-carbon steel blades are precision ground to stay sharp longer.
- Thumb adjustable taper control blades for half grade adjustment
- Stylish and ergonomic design allows for total control and comfort.
- Includes oil, scissors, comb, power adjusting key and cleaning brush
- Instructional step by step DVD
- Deluxe storage case
1. Whenever you use the clipper ensure the blades are well oiled.
2. After using the clipper brush the hair from the blades
3. Have a moment to read the instructions
4. Length of hair can be determined by using the guide combs included with the clipper.
In 1919 Leo J. Wahl invented the first practical electric hair clipper. From the first conceptual designs, right through to manufacturing products in factories in the USA and Europe, Wahl maintains the ideals Leo J. Wahl set in place over 90 years ago. Wahl have created a range of products which offer ideal power and high-quality.
Wahl products are better because we have complete quality control from start to finish, Everything you see in a Wahl clipper is manufactured by Wahl, from start to finish, “It’s what’s inside that matters”
Wahl use high precision grinding technology, ensuring the best cutting performance for you. Our blades are precision ground for superior performance. The finer the teeth, the finer the quality.
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free.
How to use
For the best results from your clipper, keep the blades lubricated with clipper oil.