Wahl Lithium Ion Micro Finisher
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 84 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
• Lithium battery provides years of use from just one battery!
• High-impact anodized aluminium body – near indestructible casing
• Rinseable heads for thorough and easy cleaning
• Detail head – ideal for sideburns and tidying facial hair
• Rotary head – ideal for ears and nose
• Reciprocating head – ideal for eyebrows
• Eyebrow comb for shaping eyebrow hair safely
• Lithium battery powered for freedom of movement
• Lightweight and pocket size for easy storage and travel
In 1919 Leo J. Wahl invented the first practical electric hair clipper. From the first conceptual designs, right through to manufacturing products in factories in the USA and Europe, Wahl maintains the ideals Leo J. Wahl set in place over 90 years ago. Wahl have created a range of products which offer ideal power and high-quality.
Wahl products are better because we have complete quality control from start to finish, Everything you see in a Wahl clipper is manufactured by Wahl, from start to finish, “It’s what’s inside that matters”
Wahl use high precision grinding technology, ensuring the best cutting performance for you. Our blades are precision ground for superior performance. The finer the teeth, the finer the quality.
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free.