<p>VO5 Extreme Style Surf Style 150ml</p>
Makes hair feel greasy, dull and doesn't make it tousled at all!
July 14, 2011
Fun product, I like using it
MY HAIR TYPE
I have long, fine, flat hair and like to go for the messed up, beach waves look most days.
This product works well for my hair, and I also think it would work well for shorter styles and for thick hair of all lengths.
HOW I USE IT
I rub a small bit into my hands, tip my head upside down and run it through the lengths - messing it up a bit, separating hair with my fingers. I'd say you will need something with a stronger hold if you are wanting pieces of hair to stay in position - like the matt clay, or one of the putties.
- Gives my hair a wind-swept separation and a bit of volume.
-It is lightweight and a bit like a creamy jelly in texture, so it isn't sticky and doesn't weigh your hair down.
- It doesn't specify, but I'd say you can use it on wet, damp or dry hair. Dry hair for messing it up and separating, damp hair for adding texture while it dries.
- It smells really nice! The Vo5 scent.
- A little goes a long way, so it will seriously last you for aaaages. It is well worth the money.
- The pot is not over-sized or heavy, so it's easy to carry around and travel with.
- It's a fun product to mess your hair up with and I would buy it again.
- It doesn't make hair immediately greasy, but if you apply it fairly close to the roots as in the directions, then it does contribute to your hair feeling greasy the next day. That's the case with most products, though, so don't be put off - just use it sparingly and don't get much of it in your roots.
I sometimes use this in conjunction with the Rough it Up Spray, which gives my hair a rougher feel and a bit of hold. The products work quite well together.
I also sometimes add the matt clay to add shape to specific bits of hair.
But generally, this product works well on its own.
April 27, 2013
My son won't use anything else
My son aged 18 has been using this for at least 2 years, after trying other products unsuccessfully.. He is very fussy and does not like anything that makes his hair greasy or leaves flakes. This is smooth and effective and now my younger son aged 14 is using it too. They both wash their hair every morning and apply to dryish hair. There are several VO5 products so don't get the wrong one it has to be SURF STYLE look for a yellow lid
July 18, 2014