Vineyard Hill Applewood and Amber Vintage Candle Jar
3 for 2 Christmas Mix and Match
Collect 60 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
These stunning Vineyard Hill candles honour the popular trend of repurposing vintage storage jars. The iconic vessels have been hand-poured with delectable signature fragrance blends for you to enjoy. The candle will give you up to 25 hours of burning pleasure. When the last flicker of light has gone out please don’t cast the vessels aside, they can be used to store every day odds and ends, look after treasures and trinkets or be turned into a beautiful tea light holder or a posy vase. Go green in style!
With this candle deep notes of precious woods and amber are lifted with the addition of green sharp apple to create a unique fragrance that is both rich and refreshing. The perfect Christmas gift for fans of gorgeous fragrances and vintage decor.
How to use
- To prevent uneven burning, sooting or dripping, keep wicks trimmed to at least ¼ inch, and keep candles away from air vents, fans, and drafts.
- Remove any wax residue from wick before lighting.
- Always clear candle of wick and match debris before lighting
- Always clean residue wax from candleholders
- Follow recommended burn times. This will avoid excessive heat build-up.
- All candles should be discarded when burned down to a ½ inch height.
- Candles should not be kept in direct sunlight, as this will fade colours and cause the wax to soften or lose its shape.
Hazards and Cautions
- Place the candle holder on a stable, non-flammable, heat-resistant surface.
- The candle container will be hot. Never touch or move a burning candle.
- Keep lit candles away from bedding, shower curtains, and other flammable materials and accessories.
- Never leave candles unattended or where children or pets could be injured.
- Extinguish when flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Trim wick and relight.
- When candlescaping, keep candles at least 1 inch away from each other so shorter candles will not melt into the sides of taller candles.
- It is unsafe to burn candles to the very bottom – always throw out your candles when a ½ inch remains
- Always extinguish candles before going to bed.
- Make sure the candle is completely out and the wick ember is no longer glowing before leaving the room.
- Don’t touch or move the candle until it has completely cooled.
- After extinguishing, reposition wick in centre of container as wicks have a tendency to travel in wax pool.
- 1 x Vintage Candle
Soy Wax Blend.