VertiBaX Core Lumbar Healthcare Sensory Belt (Small)
Collect 144 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
VertiBaX Core Lumbar Healthcare Sensory Belt
A revolutionary lower back pain relief belt, worn all day every day, for sufferers of PERSISTENT LOWER BACK PAIN:
- A lightweight product, worn all day every day.
- providing warming, sensory benefits to the lower back muscles.
- bringing lower back pain relief.
- Unique shape moulds to the contours of the body to create a perfect fit.
- Whilst being easy to fit it ensures that body heat, blood flow and compression remain consistent.
- it is lightweight and can be worn comfortably underneath clothes.
- its unique shape prevents the buildup of muscle tension and pain in the core muscles of the lower back.
- once fitted the lower back belt moulds to the shape of the body.
- sizing ensures that as the waist measurement gets larger the depth of the product also increases in proportion.
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
Apply the Core Lumbar Healthcare Sensory Belt around the lower back so that it fits comfortably and the black fabric pads sit over the hip bones.
Wrap the belt around the front of the body and fasten using the Velcro.
Cleaning Instructions: Handwash in warm water using mild detergent. Allow to dry naturally.
Hazards and Cautions
Not suitable for neoprene allergy sufferers.
If irritation occurs from wearing this product discontinue use immediately and consult a doctor.
Do not wear whilst sleeping.
Size: Measure around the waist:
Small: 22"-28.25" (55.9-71.8cm)
Medium: 28.50"-35" (72.4-89.0cm)
Large: 35.25"-41" (90.4-104.20cm)
X-Large: 41.25-46.5" (104.6-118.1cm)