Veet Professional Warm Stripless Wax 300g
Collect 68 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Veet Professional Warm Wax is formulated with ingredients like the ones used in salons –giving you smooth skin for up to four weeks. The wax dries quickly and comes o easily without the need for strips – and your unwanted hair comes with it! With natural beeswax, Veet Professional Warm Wax leaves your skin soft and touchably smooth for up to 4 weeks
Designed to use at home
- Heat 1 minute in the microwave(depending on wattage).
- Works on hair as short as 2mm.
- Specially-designed precision spatulatells you when the wax is the righttemperature.
- Dermatologist tested.
How to use
Heating the wax: Following the instructions, heat the wax in your microwave. Once the wax is heated, use the end of the spatula with the blue square (temperature indicator) to stir the wax for about a minute and check the temperature as explained in the leaflet.
Applying the wax: Spread the wax, using the spatula, in the direction of hair growth, applying only between 1mm-2mm thick and try to make the end of the strip thicker (as this will be easier to grip and peel).
Removing the wax: Hold your skin taut. Grasp the thicker end of the wax, and pull the strip back as quickly as you can, against the direction the hair grows. Pull the strip back on itself, close to the skin rather than away from it. If you have any residue left on your skin, you can use the used wax or baby oil to remove it.
Hazards and Cautions
- Read, follow and retain all precautions and directions.
- OVERHEATED WAX CAN CAUSE BURNS
- HEAT ONLY USING A MICROWAVE
- Suitable for use on the legs, arms, underarms & bikini line.
- NOT SUITABLE for use on head, face, eyes, nose, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples or any other body parts.
- Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to waxes in the past. Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions.
- Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
- Waxing is not suitable for the elderly, diabetics or people taking oral retinoid.
- Before every use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, continue to use.
- After use we recommend waiting 24 hours before using anti-perspirant, any perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show outer pack.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, seek medical advice immediately.
- Waxing is suitable for pregnant women but may cause bruising.