UK to USA and AUS Adaptor
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 24 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Designed for UK travellers visiting the Americas, this Transworld Travel Adaptor converts British 3 blade plugs to fit American and Australian 2 blade sockets.
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free.
Hazards and Cautions
- For use abroad only. DO NOT attempt to use the Trans-World Adaptor in the UK
- Use only 3-square pin plugs conforming to British Standard BS1363, or 5 amp, 2 pin British shaver plugs
- Use only with electrical products operating on 110-250V (max 6 amps)
- DO NOT USE WITH EARTHED ELECRTICAL PRODUCTS
- The Trans-World Adaptor does not convert voltage. Therefore ensure that the voltage of your electrical products are compatible with the voltage of the foreign sockets before use. If in doubt, seek local expert advice
- Always plug your electrical product into the Trans-world Adaptor before inserting into the sockets outlet
- After use, remove from the socket and then disconnect your electrical product from the Trans-World Adaptor
- Read all the instructions before use