The Real Shaving Co. Shaving Brush Collection
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 52 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
- Double concentrated traditional shave creamProfessional synthetic bristle brush
- Professional formula
- Free from parabens, SLS and SLES
- 50ml Traditional Shave Cream
- 1 shave brush
Do not store above 40°C
Durability after openiing 2 months
How to use
- Wet your face with warm water.
- Dip the tip of the shaving brush into warm water and shake off excess.
- Lather the shave cream with the brush and apply directly to the face and neck, covering all bristles in a circular motion.
- Shave in the direction of hair growth, rinsing the blade clean after every stroke.
- Rinse skin well with cold water removing any excess Shave Cream and closing pores on the skin.
- Rinse the shaving brush and shake out any excess water. Dry with a towel or hang on a stand.
Hazards and Cautions
For external use only. If irritation occurs discontinue use. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with clean warm water. Do not store above 40°C.
AQUA (WATER), PALMITIC ACID, MYRISTIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, COCONUT ACID, GLYCERIN, TRIETHANOLAMINE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, LAURIC ACID, SALIX NIGRA (WILLOW) BARK EXTRACT, TETRASODIUM EDTA.