The Library of Fragrance Holy Water Eau de Toilette 30ml
Collect 80 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
To imagine this scent, think of an old European church, in a small town off the beaten track. This is the scent of the cool, blessed water you might find there in the aged, stone font.
The use of holy water goes back to the earliest days of the Christian era. However, baptismal water was not the only holy water. Some was permanently retained at the entrance to Christian churches where a clerk sprinkled the faithful as they came in.
Did you know that The Library of Fragrance colognes can be layered to create scents that are unique to you? Mix and match any two, or more, to create combinations for every mood and occasion. Here are some suggestions to try with Holy Water:
- To add a clean note, layer with Pure Soap
- To add a floral note, layer with Honeysuckle
- To add a fresh note, layer with Salt Air
- To add a green note, layer with Four Leaf Clover
- To add a woody / spicy note, layer with Mahogany