Soltan Kids Hypoallergenic Sun Protection Stick SPF50+ 25g
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 20 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Easily absorbed facial sun protection, specially formulated for your child’s vulnerable skin. All Soltan sun products have been awarded a maximum five-star rating against deep-down skin damage caused by UVA rays.
How to use
- Apply 15 minutes before going into the sun.
- Reapply when in the sun and then every 1-2 hours and always after swimming or towelling
- Suitable for children aged 18 months and over
- One Stick contains 20 applications
Hazards and Cautions
- Avoid the midday sun (between 11am and 3pm)
- Seek shade and cover up
- Overexposure to the sun is a serious health threat
- Avoid contact with fabrics
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water
- Extra water resistant
- Includes patented antioxidant complex to help protect against long-term skin damage
- Non-pore blocking
- Dermatologically tested
C12-15 alkyl benzoate, Cera microcristallina, Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl palmitate, Bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, Octocrylene, Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine, Ethylhexyl salicylate, Diethylhexyl butamido triazone, Titanium dioxide, Silica, Dimethicone, Ascorbyl palmitate