SLIM SIP Blackcurrant Flavour Drink Mix - 30 Sachets
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 84 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Slim Sip® Effervescent Instant Drink Mix Food Supplement with Glucomannan & sweeteners 112g (30 x 3.7g sachets)
Slim Sip contains Glucomannan, a soluble natural fibre, which contributes to the reduction of body weight & the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol level.
Slim Sip Blackcurrant has only 7 calories per sachet (1 serving) and contains 1g of the highest purified grade of Glucomannan.
When mixed with water, Slim Sip gently expands to part fill your stomach, which helps promotes the feeling of fullness and helps with portion control.
It contains the only ingredient (Glucomannan) in its category to be supported by two European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) claims for both Weight Loss* & Cholesterol Maintenance**.
* With a total daily intake of 3g Glucomannan & when used in the context of an energy restricted diet
** Beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 4g of Glucomannan
Delicious blackcurrant flavour
30 sachets per pack – 10 day supply
Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
How it works
Slim Sip® Triple Action
1. High viscosity gel to help you lose weight - Once taken Slim Sip® triggers a signal which helps you control your food intake
2. Portion Control - Food moves slowly through the digestive system, this helps you to control portion size and to cut out snacking
3. Cholesterol Reduction - The re-absorption of bile acids is decreased. These are essential for the digestion of food and are synthesised from cholesterol. So the body has to use more cholesterol from its deposits to produce more bile acids which helps maintain blood cholesterol levels.
Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
How to use
For more information see enclosed leaflet.
- Dissolve 1 sachet in a glass of water and drink straightaway with 1-2 glasses of water to ensure it reaches the stomach
- Take 3 x a day 30 minutes before meals - this delivers the required daily intake of glucomannan for beneficial effect for weight loss (3g per day in three 1g doses in the context of an energy restricted diet)
- Take 4 x a day for cholesterol maintenance (4g)
Keep out of direct sunlight in a cool and dry place.
Keep out of sight and reach of young children.
For best before end see base of carton.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not exceed the stated daily dose.
Please consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any medication or have an existing medical condition. This is a food supplement and should not be used as a substitute for a varied balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Caution: Do not use if sachet is torn. Risk of choking for people with swallowing difficulties or when taken with inadequate fluid. Not suitable for pregnant or lactating mothers. Not recommended for children under the age of 16 without medical supervision.
While every care has been taken to ensure this information is always as accurate as possible, food products are regularly improved and nutrition content may occasionally change. As a result we recommend that you always read the label carefully before using or consuming any products. Nutritional Reference Value (NRV) information is based on the typical composition of the product. Guideline daily amounts are those for a typical adult (men and women).NRV information for non Boots products is calculated by the manufacturer. Boots has no control over the recipe or nutritional content of such products and information on this site may differ to that given on the product label. We would therefore recommend you do not solely rely on this information and always read the product label. If you have any queries, or you would like advice on Boots products please contact our friendly Customer care team on 0345 609 0055.
This information was last updated 2408/2015
Country of origin: Switzerland
High Street TV Group LTD, Harrogate, HG3 1UF
Acidity regulators: citric acid, sodium bicarbonate; konjac glucomannan, flavour, anti-caking agent: magnesium oxide, sweeteners: sucralose; beetroot (Beta vulgaris L.) juice powder, acesulfame K.
|Typical values||Per 100g||Per 3 sachets||Per 4 sachets|
|Energy Value||724kJ/171kcal||81kJ/19kcal||108 kJ/25kcal|
|Fat Total||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|- of which saturates||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrates||2.1 g||0.2 g||0.3g|
|- of which sugars||0.1 g||0 g||0g|
|Fibre (glucamannan)||27 g||3 g||4 g|
|Protein||0.4 g||0.04 g||0.05 g|
|Salt||0.01 g||0 g||0 g|