Sleek MakeUP Colour Corrector Palette
Buy 1 get 2nd 1/2 price on selected Sleek
Collect 36 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
In essence it’s the art of using different coloured concealer shades to minimise skin imperfections and counteract discolouration, leaving you with an even base for flawless foundation application.
The secret? Colour theory. In order to hide imperfections properly, you need to neutralize the colour you’re trying to conceal. For instance, red is directly across from green on a colour wheel, so green will neutralise the colour red, and works best to cover red acne blemishes. Orange and yellow sit opposite purple/blue and act as instant brighteners for dark circles.
Knowing what colour to use, and where, works as a quick fix for any skin issue - get clued up with our guide below:
- Green: Neutralises redness – ideal for concealing scars and blemishes.
- Lilac: Neutralises yellow – ideal for brightening sallow, dull complexions.
- Blue: Neutralises orange – ideal for neutralising freckles and hyperpigmentation.
- Rose: Adds radiance and brightens dark spots.
- Yellow: Neutralises purple – ideal for concealing veins and dark circles
- Orange: Neutralises blue – ideal for concealing dark circles on medium skin tones.
How to use
Sleek MakeUP Top Tips:
- Mix pink and orange together to create a peach shade that’s perfect for brightening tired under eyes.
- Apply with a small concealer brush or with your fingertips
Ethylhexyl palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ceresine, Talc, Phenyl Trimethicone, Caprylyl Methicone, Silica, Propylparaben, BHT.
(+/-): TITANIUM DIOXIDE(CI 77891), IRON OXIDES(CI 77491,CI 77492), ULTRAMARINES(CI 77007) ,MANGANESE VIOLET(CI 77742), CHROME OXIDE GREENS(CI 77288), FD&C YELLOW NO.5 (CI 19140), FD&C BLUE NO.1 (CI 42090).