Scunci Tools Chignon
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
We're sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock. Most products are back in stock within two weeks so please keep checking back.
Collect 24 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This easy to use tool creates a sophisitcated updo, which lasts all day.
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free.
How to use
1. Separate a small section of hair on either side of your head, just above your ear. Create a loose plait and secure with the polybands provided
2. Then separate a further 2 sections of hair at the front of your head and tie these together at the back, using the elastic attached to the Chignon Tool. This should now create a V Shape
3. Take the rest of the loost hair and wrap it around the tool by tucking the ends of your hair into the V shape
4. Secure the hair with the bobby pins provided to keep the Chignon in place
5. Take the plaits from the side of your head and cross them over the top of the Chignon. Secure these in place with bobby pins. Now you have created the perfect chignon.