Scunci French Twist
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 24 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Create the perfect updo with this easy-to-use Scunci French Twist kit, featuring a hair volume builder insert for a secure and comfortable hold.
How to use
- Start by using a brush to gather large sections of hair at the back of your head. Depending on where you want your French twist to sit (high, low or in the middle) brush all hair together at the desired height.
- Open the barrette on the updo clip and attach it vertically to your hair at the scalp.
- Slide the clip down your hair, keeping it as taut as possible.
- When the clip is 1 to 2 inches from the ends, start rolling the clipped hair back up, smoothing it as you roll.
- Adjust your twist so that the updo clip is completely covered by your hair and fits snugly against your scalp. Secure your updo with either hairpins or bobby pins, then spray with holding mist.
- 1 x hair volume French twist tool
- 4 x no-damage hair pins