Scott Cornwall Precolour Protein Spray
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 28 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Precolour Protein Spray is a leave-in conditioning treatment which helps to strengthen and protect weak, dry and damaged hair. Formulated as a regular hair treatment for distressed locks, Scott also recommends using the Protein Spray before applying any colour or chemical treatments to prepare and shield hair.
- Protects hair prior to chemical treatment
- Helps to strengthen hair and prevent breakage
- Create more even and long-lasting colour results
- Deeply conditions, leaving hair looking smooth and full of shine
How to use
- Shake bottle before use and mist spray evenly throughout dry and porous hair.
- If colouring, never dry Protein Spray after application, comb through and ensure hair feels slightly damp.
- Proceed immediately to colour or chemical process as instructed.
- Tips and advice
Use on porous and dry areas ensuring hair is slighly damp
should always be used on bleached and lightened hair before the application of bright and pastel colours
If hair is heavily bleached or lightened, apply Protein Spray throughout hair prior to regular regrowth colour application
Hazards and Cautions
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse immediately If hair is noticeably damaged, hair should not be chemically treated again until a noticeable improvement in condition as occurred
Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-22, Parfum (Fragrance), Niacinamide, Amodimethicone, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citric Acid, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Cocus Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, C11-15 Pareth-5, C11-15 Pareth-9, Benzyl Salicylate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Acetic Acid, Decylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Linalool, Potassium Sorbate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.