Schwarzkopf LIVE Pastel Spray Icy Blue
Save €1 on selected Schwarzkopf Live
Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
- Apply all over, in sections or create an ombré look.
- Pastel Shades for blondes
- Easy-to-use leave-in formula
- No hair damageTemporary
How to use
"Before starting the application, put on the gloves provided and make sure that hair is clean and free from product.
- Apply to towel-dried or dry hair. Ensure that clothing is covered with an old towel or cape before application, or apply in shower.
- Spray directly onto the hair and blot excess product with a paper towel.
- Leave in and blow-dry for a smooth, soft finish.
- Remove any colour stains on the skin with water or a toner on a cotton pad.
- Pastel sprays are recommended for partial and full head application."
Hazards and Cautions
"Hair colorants can cause severe allergic reactions. Read and follow instructions. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary “black henna” tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
Do not colour your hair if:
– you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp,
– you have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair,
– you have experienced a reaction to a temporary “black henna” tattoo in the past.
Contains: see folding box. Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows: to do so may cause blindness. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them. Wear suitable gloves. Keep out of reach of children. Keep the empty carton and the instruction leaflet in case you experience a reaction.
Product may stain the scalp, plastic or absorbent materials and towels.
1. IF DURING COLOURING YOU EXPERIENCE
– any stinging or burning and/or rash, rinse immediately and discontinue colouring your hair as this may be an indication of a more serious reaction. Do not colour your hair again before consulting a doctor or seeking medical advice.
– rapidly spreading skin rash, dizziness or faintness, shortness of breath and/or swelling of eyes/face, rinse immediately and seek immediate medical attention and contact the manufacturer.
2. IF AFTER COLOURING OR ON THE FOLLOWING DAYS YOU EXPERIENCE problems such as skin or scalp itching, skin or scalp rash, swelling of eyes/face, blistering and/or skin or scalp weeping, seek immediate medical attention and contact the manufacturer.
• This product contains ingredients which may cause severe eye irritation and possible permanent eye injury. If the product gets into your eye, flush immediately with a large amount of lukewarm water and seek medical advice.
• If you wear contact lenses during application and any product gets into your eye, remove the contact lens first, then flush immediately with a large amount of lukewarm water and seek medical advice.
• Do not inhale or ingest the product.
• Avoid unnecessary skin contact.
Aqua, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Methylparaben, Lactic Acid, Benzophenone-4, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Parfum, Cellulose Gum, Etidronic Acid, Acid Violet 43, Phenoxyethanol, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Coumarin, HC Blue No. 15, Quartz