Schwarzkopf Color Expert Light Caramel Brown 6.68 Hair Dye
Save €2 on selected Schwarzkopf color expert
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 24 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Schwarzkopf Color Expert Light Caramel Brown 6.68 Hair Dye
The innovative formula, inspired by professional PLEX and BOND revolution, is available in 15 luscious shades. The OmegaPLEX innovation works on the Micro-Bonds, which hold together the hair fibrils inside each hair fibre and provide hair with strength and structure.
During colouring these Micro-Bonds can break leaving hair dry, brittle and prone to damage.
The Color Expert technology Omegaplex reinforces these Micro-Bonds, protecting hair against Up to 90% less breakage during and after colouring. It gives improved hair quality and an exceptional colour result.
Each box of Color Expert contains the 3-step OmegaPLEX professional Anti-Breakage technology:
The Anti-Breakage Serum (N°1) protects the Micro-Bonds during colouring.
After colouring, the Repair Sealer (N°2) deeply repairs the hair fibre, sealing the colour intensity.
After 3 weeks, the Repair Reviver (N°3) reconstructs the hair from within for beautified results.
Hazards and Cautions
- Hair colourants can cause severe allergic reactions. Read and follow instructions. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary “black henna” tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
- Do not colour your hair if:
– you have experienced a reaction to a temporary “black henna” tattoo in the past.
– you have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair,
- Contains hydrogen peroxide, phenylenediamines (toluenediamines), resorcinol and ammonia. Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. Rinse hair well after application. See bottom of pack for full list of ingredients. Conduct an allergy alert test 48 hours before each time you colour (see enclosed leaflet), even if you have already used colouring products before. So remember to buy the product 48 hours in advance. In case of any reaction or when in doubt consult a doctor before using any hair colour product. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them. Wear suitable gloves. Keep out of reach of children.
How to use
Snap open the Anti-Breakage Serum, at the marked line. Then, carefully squeeze the entire contents into the Applicator Bottle. Pierce the Color Expert Colour Cream tube with the reverse of the cap and carefully squeeze the entire contents into the Applicator Bottle.
Place the cap back on the Application Bottle and close it securely. Shake the bottle vigorously until all ingredients are mixed into a smooth cream. Then twist off the tip of the cap and immediately start with the application process as follows.
OPTION 1: FIRST-TIME APPLICATION:
Apply the prepared mixture evenly from the roots to the ends of your hair. Then massage the mixture in with your fingertips to ensure all hair is evenly covered. Leave to develop for 30 minutes.
Except for shades 10-2 and 12-0, for the first application, leave the mixture in for 45 minutes.
OPTION 2: ROOT REGROWTH APPLICATION:
Apply ⅔ of the mixture throughout the whole regrowth area. Massage the hair gently with your fingertips to ensure all of the regrowth is covered. Leave to develop for 20–30 minutes. Apply the remaining mixture throughout the mid lengths and ends of the hair. Massage well and leave for an additional 5–10 minutes. Except for shades 10-2 and 12-0, we recommend 35 minutes for regrowth areas and an additional 10 minutes for the remaining sections.
3. Rinsing & After Treatment
At the end of the developing time, rinse out thoroughly until the water runs clear. Afterwards, massage the specially developed Repair Sealer into towel-dried hair and leave it for 2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
After 3 weeks, apply the Repair Reviver No. 3 into towel-dried hair and leave it in for 1 minute. Rinse thoroughly. Your hair will be left feeling softer and stronger and looking shinier.
Key Product Information :
- Strong, healthy hair: The fibre structure is strengthened, broken micro-bonds are repaired and the hair is protected against future damage.
- Colour intensity is locked-in and hair is left visibly shiny.
- Easily detangled and smoother hair that's touchably soft.
- Up to 90% less hair breakage
- 8 out of 10 women recommend new Color Expert
Colour Cream: Aqua · Cetearyl Alcohol · Ammonium Hydroxide · Coconut Alcohol · Sodium Laureth-6 Carboxylate · Sodium Myreth Sulfate · Toluene-2,5-Diamine Sulfate · Amodimethicone · Acrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride/Acrylates Copolymer · Coco- Glucoside · Potassium Hydroxide · Ammonium Sulfate · Paraffinum Liquidum · Glyceryl Oleate · Parfum · Ceteareth-20 · Ceteareth-12 · 4-Amino-m-Cresol · Resorcinol · Sodium Sulfite · 2,7-Naphthalenediol · 2-Methylresorcinol · Sodium Silicate · 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene · 4-Amino-3-Nitrophenol · Etidronic Acid · Ascorbic Acid · Sodium Chloride · Citric Acid · Cyclomethicone · Citronellol · Anti-Breakage Serum: Aqua · Disodium Succinate · PVP · Succinic Acid · Lysine HCl · Arginine · Phenoxyethanol · Ethylhexylglycerin · Hydrolyzed Keratin · Developer: Aqua · Hydrogen Peroxide · Cetearyl Alcohol · Propylene Glycol · Ceteareth-20 · Steartrimonium Chloride · Paraffinum Liquidum · Etidronic Acid · 2,6-Dicarboxypyridine · Disodium Pyrophosphate · Potassium Hydroxide · Isopropyl Alcohol · Sodium Benzoate · Repair Sealer: Aqua · Cetearyl Alcohol · Dimethicone · Isopropyl Myristate · Behentrimonium Chloride · Cetrimonium Chloride · Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate · Steardimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin · Hydrolyzed Keratin · Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine · Cetyl Palmitate · Lactic Acid · Parfum · Phenoxyethanol · Isopropyl Alcohol · Methylparaben · Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride · Panthenol · Citric Acid · Amodimethicone · Benzyl Salicylate · Butylphenyl Methylpropional · Linalool · Cyclomethicone · Limonene · Trideceth-12 · Benzyl Alcohol · Coumarin · Repair Reviver: Aqua · Cetearyl Alcohol · Isopropyl Myristate · Behentrimonium Chloride · Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate · Hydrolyzed Pearl · Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil · Amber Extract · Panthenol · Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin · Hydrolyzed Keratin · Maris Sal · Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine · Cetyl Palmitate · Dimethicone · Parfum · Phenoxyethanol · Citric Acid · Isopropyl Alcohol · Methylparaben · Cetrimonium Chloride · Propylene · Glycol · Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride · Glycerin · Hexyl Cinnamal · Linalool · Limonene · Benzyl Salicylate