Rochingham Visivent Foam Baby Cot Bed Mattress - 140 x 70 x 8cm
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock sold out
We're sorry, this product has sold out and we won't be receiving any further stock.
Collect 184 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Rochingham Visivent Foam Core Baby Cot Bed Mattress - 140 x 70
This foam mattress guarantees both safety and comfort but also offers a practical benefit of a wipe clean cover for added peace of mind.
The foam pad at the heart of this mattress provides just the right support to ensure your baby maintains its natural posture. Whilst the cover fabric is easy to care for and can simply be wiped clean in the event of a little accident or laundered for a full clean.
- Inner core: is made from 100% polyurethane foam.
- Cover fabric: is made from 100% spunbond polypropylene which is hygienic, moisture resistant and breathable.
The better your baby sleeps, the better you’ll sleep. A cot or cot bed mattress should be comfortable and supportive. All of our mattresses are suitable for the feet-to-foot sleeping position recommended by health professionals and all come with a range of washable covers.
- Place your baby on their back to sleep.
- Cut smoking in pregnancy – fathers too!
- Do not let anyone smoke in the same room as your baby.
- If you are worried that your baby is unwell, seek advice promptly.
- Do not fall asleep with your baby on the sofa.
- Keep your baby’s cot in your bedroom for the ¿rst six months.
- Do not share a bed with your baby if you or your partner are smokers, have been drinking alcohol or taking drugs or medication that makes you drowsy or excessively tired.
- The cot should be made up with blankets tucked in securely.
- Place baby in the ‘feet to foot’ position with bedding tucked in and covers no higher than the shoulders. Alternatively, an age appropriate baby sleep bag may be used.
- Do not let your baby get too hot (or too cold).
- Position a room thermometer above the cot and check the temperature from time to time.
Hazards and Cautions
Ensure that the mattress is the correct size and that any gaps at the sides and ends are less than 3cm