Riemann P20 Continuous Spray SPF20 150ml
Only €26.99 on selected Riemann P20
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 104 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
New easy to use multi-angle Continuous Spray provides 10 hours very water resistant protection from one application*. Quick drying 5-star UVA & UVB protection.
P20 is a quick-drying, transparent sun protection with photostable UVA (5-star rating) and UVB filters in a unique alcohol-based formulation. One application offers long-lasting protection for up to 10 hours and is clinically proven to be Very Water Resistant. With a spray technology that provides continuous and even coverage at all angles. For use on the body, face and scalp. Suitable for the whole family and ideal for use at home or abroad when outdoors in the sun.
- Once a day application provides 10 hours protection
- Very water resistant, even after swimming frequently throughout the day
- Photostable 5* UVA & UVB protection against burning and ageing
- Easy to apply multi-angle spray technology for an even coverage
- Active after 15 minutes, quick-drying, transparent and leaves no white marks
- No added fragrance, colourants or preservatives
How to use
- Shake well before use. Spray in short bursts 10-15cms from the skin. Spray generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure, to ensure no missed areas and sufficient coverage. Rub in well. Do not spray directly onto face. Spray into hands and apply to face avoiding the eye area. Avoid contact with eyes.
- After application ensure skin is dry before getting dressed. Avoid contact with fabrics to help prevent staining. Active after 15 minutes.
- Reducing the amount of sunscreen applied significantly lowers the protection.
- It may be necessary to re-apply after, for example, extensive sweating and towel drying.
- Twist lock cap. Close after use.
Hazards and Cautions
- Avoid intense midday sun (11am – 3pm)
- Do not stay too long in the sun even when protected. Over exposure to the sun is a serious health threat.
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
- Do not apply to broken or sunburnt skin. If you have already been burnt, make sure you stay out of the sun.
- Do not spray directly onto face.
- Avoid contact with fabrics to help prevent staining.
- Pressurised container. Protect from sunlight. Do not exposure to temperatures exceeding 500C
- Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- Keep away from sources of ignition. No smoking. Do not spray onto an open flame or other ignition source.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only as directed.
Alcohol Denat., C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Homosalate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Octocrylene, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Diethylexyl Butamido Triazone, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate