Remington EP7010 Corded Epilator
Collect 196 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Remington EP7010 Corded Epilator
To help you to achieve a perfectly smooth and hair-free appearance, Remington has developed this easy-to-use corded epilator. It removes hair swiftly and easily from legs and arms and more delicate areas like the underarms. Because it removes hair gently from the root, it achieves a smooth finish for weeks – not days.
Your Remington epilator has been designed to make the removal of unwanted hairs as efficient, gentle and easy as possible – even those stubborn little strays! Its rotating tweezer feature tackles even the shortest and finest hairs and pulls them out by the root. After, epilated hair grows back softer, thinner and at a much slower rate than with traditional shaving. The epilator is kind to skin and won’t cause redness, rashes or bumps.
However, as with any hair removable system that is new and unfamiliar, we recommended that you take time to acquaint yourself with it, and to clean your appliance thoroughly after every use. Once you are up and running with your epilator, you’ll wonder how your grooming routine ever survived without it!
- Non-Slip Tweezer Technology - 40 Tweezers
- Perfect Angle Cap
- Washable head
- Removes even the shortest hairs (0.5mm)
- Up to 4 weeks hair free
- 2 speeds
- Cleaning brush
How to use
First time users
If you haven’t used an epilator before, don’t worry it’s really easy. We have a few hints and tips to make the process more comfortable;
• Take a warm bath or shower before epilating and exfoliate to remove dead skin cells. This will make your skin more pliable, and epilation easier
• Epilate in the evening so that any possible redness can disappear overnight
• After use apply a body cream or aloe lotion to sooth the skin and reduce skin irritation
How to use your Epilator
- Ensure the epilator is OFF before attaching the power cord to the product and then to the mains.
- Turn the epilator on to the desired speed (LOW is recommended for fine hair HIGH is recommended for coarse hair or stronger hair growth)
- Using your free hand, hold the skin taut to make the hairs stand upright.
- Position the epilator flat so that the tweezers are at a 90° angle and flat against the skin. The Perfect Angle Cap will ensure the optimum tweezing angle
- Using small circular motions, slowly and gently glide the epilator over the skin. This circular motion is the most effective method and makes the process more comfortable.
Your epilator is designed for use on arms, legs, underarms and the bikini area. Some if these areas are particularly sensitive. However, this sensitivity will reduce after repeated use. For more comfort, make sure that the skin is held taut and that the hair is at the optimum length of 2-5mm. Your epilator is not designed for facial epilation or on areas where you have varicose veins or skin problems. It’s also only for personal use, so we recommend you don’t let other people use it.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE:
To ensure long lasting performance of your epilator, clean the head after each use:
- Ensure the epilator is turned off and disconnected from the
- Press the head release button and open the head assembly
- Turn the head assembly upside down
- The epilator head can be removed and rinsed for cleaning
- For optimal cleaning; brush hairs from the tweezers before rinsing
- Allow to dry completely before reattaching the cap