Remington CI96W1 Silk Curling Wand
Save up to 1/2 price on selected electrical hair styling
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 116 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Whether you want to create a professizxonal looking finish or channel ‘just out of bed’ curls, you can achieve the desired effect without spending time and money in a salon.
The Remington Silk Curling Wand is part of the Silk collection of appliances that have been specially designed to help you to achieve professional style at home. Whatever your hair type, whatever its length, the Silk Wand will transform your tresses into a cascade of loose, silky curls or glamorous spiral curls.
It has a ceramic coated barrel for even heat distribution and it comes with a heat resistant mitt protect your hands as you style and a mat to protect your surfaces.
Before you start, make sure your hair is clean, dry and tangle-free. For extra protection use a heat protection spray. Section your hair before you style and start on the lower layers first.
Let’s make waves!
Since launching, the wand concept has revolutionised hair styling but if you’ve never used one you might wonder how it works its magic. First of all, this appliance is hot, hot, hot, so always use the heat resistant glove. When you’re ready to style...
* Press and hold the on button to switch on.
* Start styling on a lower temperatures first – the thicker and trickier your hair is, the hotter the wand has to be
* Select the right temperature for your hair using the controls on the side of the styler
- Hold the handle and wrap a section of hair around the heated barrel
- Wait about 10 seconds for your curl to form
- Unwind the hair and release the curl
- Let the hair cool before styling – dragging a comb through will pull out the wave
- Repeat this around the head to create as many curls as desired
- After use, press and hold the off button to turn off then unplug the appliance
Remington session stylist Chris Appleton says ‘The Silk Curling Wand creates effortless results and leaves a silky smooth finish on the hair.’
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free.