PosturePlast 4 Pack
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
We're sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock. Most products are back in stock within two weeks so please keep checking back.
Collect 68 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Triple action pain relief and support for the lower back
- Instantly effective - Immediately effects tension in your back, helping muscles, ligaments, disc’s and sciatica
- Pain prevention - safely controls all movements so you can't cause further injury
- Improved posture - lets your back get better, faster as you learn good posture for the future
Expertly designed by a leading osteopath to actively work with your body, PosturePlast treats the root cause of your pain whilst showing you how to stand, sit and bend correctly, to help long term back health. PosturePlast ensures a speedy recovery.
PosturePlast is large, soft, and self adhesive, with a strong supporting structure. These work together to control movement, whist still giving you the freedom and confidence to move safely.
PosturePlast has been clinically designed to help:
- General back pain caused by activities such as gardening , driving, lifting and poor posture
- Muscle, ligament and tendon injuries
- Disc injuries - slipped, herniated, prolapsed
- Pregnancy related back pain - pre and post partum
- Discrete and comfortable to wear.
- Hypoallergenic and latex free.
- Is safe for use during and post pregnancy.
- Contains no medication or heat – safe to use with other medicines.
- Can be used on its own or alongside professional treatments.
Adults with lower back pain.
How to use
Identify the top of the PosturePlast - the smaller end of the ‘X..
Check your skin is clean and dry and free of any creams, moisturisers etc.
Standing upright, hold PosturePlast in line with your spine and with the lower points of the ‘X’ on your upper buttocks. Use a mirror to compare with the diagram.
Once the position matches this, remove the backing from the bottom half only and apply it, smoothing downwards.
Then remove the backing from the top half of the plaster and smooth on in an upward motion, ensuring firm contact with your skin.
Wait 10 minutes before moving around too much to give the adhesive time to stick.
Removal - Rubbing baby oil onto the PosturePlast before removal can help to loosen the adhesive to make removal easier. Excess adhesive can be removed with alcohol or baby oil products.
Hazards and Cautions
- Before using this product read full instructions
- Do not use on broken or sensitive skin or wounds.
- If symptoms persist consult a doctor.
- Use by expiry date indicated – see base of pack.
- Do not reuse – single use only.