Philips Sonicare 3 Series Gum Health HX6631/13 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
Save up to 1/2 price on selected electrical dental
Collect 316 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Philips Sonicare 3 Series Gum Health HX6631/13 Rechargeable Sonic Toothbrush
Clinically proven to improve gum health up to 100%*, the Philips Sonicare 3 series Gum Health removes up to 6x more plaque from along the gum line. Patented sonic technology creates unique dynamic cleaning action that drives fluid deep between the teeth and along the gum line to tackle the three major signs of poor gum health by reducing sites of redness, swelling and bleeding. With three intensity settings to choose from, Sonicare can help reduce and prevent gingivitis and improve your overall gum health. The QuadPacer and SmartTimer encourage balanced brushing across your whole mouth and help you brush for the recommended time of at least 2 minutes.
* more than a manual toothbrush in just two weeks
Improves gum health in 3 ways
Gum health is the foundation of good oral health, yet most adults suffer from gum disease at some point in their lives. Thankfully, Sonicare electric brushes are clinically proven to improve gum health in just two weeks. It cleans along the gum line, removing 6x more plaque while stimulating gums and is proven to improve the three major signs of poor oral health by reducing sites of redness, swelling and bleeding.
Prevents & reduces gingivitis
With superior plaque removal along the gum line, this toothbrush can help prevent and reduce signs of gingivitis up to 100% better than a manual toothbrush in just two weeks.
Dynamic sonic cleaning action
Sonicare’s unique dynamic cleaning action drives fluid between the teeth, effectively cleaning every surface, even between the teeth and along the gum line, for a difference you can see and feel.
- Three intensity settings - With three customizable intensity settings (low, medium & high) you can select the right power level to ensure that brushing along the gum line is comfortable. After 1.5 seconds of brushing, simply press the button to pause and again to switch mode.
- SmartTimer - Two-minute timer automatically tracks brushing time and turns the toothbrush off after two full minutes of brushing is complete
- QuadPacer interval timer - 30 seconds interval timer with fun sounds to let your child know when to move to another quarter of their mouth, resulting in more consistent cleaning throughout your mouth
- Exceptionally long 3 weeks of use on a single full charge or 42 x 2-minute brushings.
- 110-220 voltage, with battery indicator
- 2 year limited warranty
- In order to get the most out of your Sonicare’s battery life, it is essential that you charge it for 24 hours before first use
- Safe to use on braces (brush heads wear out sooner when used on braces), dental restorations (fillings, crowns, veneers) and periodontal pockets.
What is in the box?
- 1 x handle
- 1 x brush head
- 1 x multi-voltage charger