Philips HP3643 InfraCare Infrared Lamp
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock sold out
We're sorry, this product has sold out and we won't be receiving any further stock.
Collect 624 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Infrared light has been proven to effectively relieve muscular pains and stiff joints. The soothing warmth created by infrared light penetrates deep into your skin and stimulates blood circulation. As your muscles are warmed they automatically loosen up and relax, reducing stiffness and helping your joints’ flexibility.
Philips InfraCare HP 3643 features advanced infrared halogen lamp technology. The special optics, the filter and the powerful 650 watt halogen lamp have been optimised to emit consistent warmth over the treatment area. The lamp has a coverage area of about 60 x 40 cm, so is ideal for neck, shoulders, back or thigh and will treat and area equivalent to about half your body. InfraCare HP3643 comes with an extendable stand which has an adjustable angle, so you can direct the treatment exactly where you need it. You can even change the rotation, for vertical or horizontal treatment, so it is possible to have your treatment sitting or lying down.
Hazards and Cautions
Before use, read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
- Always use a timer when using the lamp so that you do not overtreat yourself.
- Sit about 8" to 24" from the lamp. To prevent overheating the skin, avoid treating closer than 8”.
- Use the lamp fifteen minutes per session.
- To prevent eye damage, do not look directly into the light of the lamp when it is on.
- Avoid touching the infrared lamp when hot.
- Avoid using the lamp on an injury for the first 24 hours following the injury as this could increase inflammation.
- This appliance is intended for the treatment of muscle and joint pain and stiffness. It is not intended for treatment of abdominal, facial or any other sort of pain.
- Do not use InfraCare without consulting your doctor if you suffer from: heart disease, acute inflammatory diseases, thrombosis, blood coagulation, adrenal suppression, systemic lupus, erythematous or malignant diseases.
- Deep penetrating Infrared warmth
- Adjustable stand provided
- 650 Watt infrared halogen lamp
- Stimulates blood circulation
- On/off switch
- Easily reaches neck and shoulders