Boots Care Services
Boots Care Services supports care home teams to deliver great care to residents with expert training and advice
Boots want to make it easy for you, the care providers, to give an effective and efficient service and provide you with the tools and support you need.
We provide you with safe, effective and appropriate medications, and to help you adhere to national standards we offer training to support you with medication management within your care home.
Boots Care Home Services can offer customers the following tools and support:
- 28-day delivery of your medication delivered to the care home at least three days before the medication start date
- Daily delivery of medication with agreed cut off times to meet emergency and mid-month medication requirements
- A dedicated care services manager who will be your key point of contact in the local pharmacy
- Advice on waste and storage solutions to meet your individual needs
- A pharmacist will complete a medication review for each patient, together with a member of the nursing staff and the patient's general practitioner on a quarterly basis as required by the HIQA standards
- MDS Medication Systems Training Pack for on-going reference and training purpose
- Patient information leaflets
For more information call 01-7780004 or email email@example.com