Pantene Pro-V foam conditioner Colour Protect for fine
Only €3.99 on selected Pantene
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 12 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
- Helps protect your coloured hair against styling damage
- Leaves your coloured hair vibrant and with a healthy looking shine, without leaving unwanted residue that could weigh down fine hair
- In shower air-light foam conditioner
How to use
Preparation and Usage
1. Wash your hair with Pantene Shampoo
2. Shake well. Apply a palm-size amount of air-light foam conditioner from the roots all the way to the tips. Adjust the quantity according to your hair length
3. Let it absorb into the hair, then rinse it off
4. Dry and style your hair as usual - enjoy the lightness. Use at every wash
For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V Colour Protect shampoo
Hazards and Cautions
Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F. Keep out of reach of children. Do not inhale intentionally. Do not spray into the eyes. Use exclusively for intended purpose. The can must be completely empty before disposal.
Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil
Panthenyl Ethyl Ether
<iframe height="293" width="520" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="#DEFAULT" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/FpETQLDit6k?rel=0&theme=light&autohide=0&autoplay=0&showinfo=1&wmode=opaque"> </iframe>
<h4>Pantene Pro-V foam conditioner Colour Protect for fine</h4>