Pampers Baby-Dry Nappies Size 4 Monthly Pack - 174 Nappies
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 156 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Up to 12 hours overnight dryness for Golden Sleep
Every 'Good Morning' needs up to 12 hours of dryness, which means you and your baby can have a 'Good Morning' every morning with Pampers Baby-Dry. That's because Pampers Baby-Dry have Double Dry-Zones: a new soft absorbing layer, and a core that locks in wetness better than the next leading nappy. No wonder 92% of UK Mums recommend Pampers Baby-Dry for overnight dryness*.
Also, the soft, stretchy sides expand and contract for a snug fit so your baby stays dry and comfortable throughout the night, every night. Use with Pampers Sensitive Wipes, which are clinically proven to be mild on baby’s skin and help protect every wrinkle and fold. Plus size nappies are for babies who need even more protection: they come with specially boosted absorption layers to absorb wetness even better for long-lasting dryness.
Hazards and Cautions
To avoid danger of suffocation and/or strangulation, keep all packaging material away from babies and children.
Features and Benefits
- 92% UK Mums recommend Baby-Dry for overnight dryness* *(Out of 704 respondents)
- Double Dry-Zones absorb wetness and lock it in better than the next leading nappy
- New, fun designs
- Soft, stretchy sides expand and contract for a snug fit
- Available in sizes 2, 3, 3+, 4, 4+, 5, 5+ and 6
- The plus size range for extra protection with boosted absorption layer
- 1 pack = 1 life-saving vaccine
- *For each Pampers pack with the UNICEF logo purchased, Procter and Gamble supports UNICEF in the fight against newborn tetanus with 4.5p. This amount equals for example the cost of one tetanus vaccine. UNICEF does not endorse any brand or product. More information at www.pampers.co.uk
Pampers Baby Dry Nappies (Maxi Size 4) are suitable from 7-18kg (15-40lbs)
Which size is right for your baby
(Balm): Petrolatum, Stearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, CI 61565