Paddywax Library Jane Austen Boxed Candle 6.5oz
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 128 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
As Jane Austen once wrote "There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort". How right she is, so right in fact Paddywax has included the quote on their candles. The Jane Austen fragrance brings together a stunning marriage of soft floral fragrances. When you light the candle you will fill your home with the heady romance of gardenia, tuberose and jasmine, who knows, it may even allure Darcy to your door. The perfect Christmas gift for fans of literature and cosy nights in.
How to use
- To prevent uneven burning, sooting or dripping, keep wicks trimmed to at least ¼ inch, and keep candles away from air vents, fans, and drafts.
- Remove any wax residue from wick before lighting.
- Always clear candle of wick and match debris before lighting
- Always clean residue wax from candleholders
- Follow recommended burn times. This will avoid excessive heat build-up.
- All candles should be discarded when burned down to a ½ inch height.
- Candles should not be kept in direct sunlight, as this will fade colours and cause the wax to soften or lose its shape.
Hazards and Cautions
- Place the candle holder on a stable, non-flammable, heat-resistant surface.
- The candle container will be hot. Never touch or move a burning candle.
- Keep lit candles away from bedding, shower curtains, and other flammable materials and accessories.
- Never leave candles unattended or where children or pets could be injured.
- Extinguish when flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Trim wick and relight.
- When candlescaping, keep candles at least 1 inch away from each other so shorter candles will not melt into the sides of taller candles.
- It is unsafe to burn candles to the very bottom – always throw out your candles when a ½ inch remains
- Always extinguish candles before going to bed.
- Make sure the candle is completely out and the wick ember is no longer glowing before leaving the room.
- Don’t touch or move the candle until it has completely cooled.
- After extinguishing, reposition wick in centre of container as wicks have a tendency to travel in wax pool.
- 1 x Boxed Candle
Soy Wax Blend.