Otex Express Ear Drops - 10ml
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 28 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
Otex Express Ear Drops is an advanced, dual-action formula which softens hardened ear wax and gently liberates oxygen to help disperse it.
Dual action: For rapid removal of hardened ear wax.
Oxygen-release formula: actively breaks down wax.
Reduces need for syringing.
Suitable for adults
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Read the package leaflet before use.
Tilt head and gently squeeze up to 5 drops into the ear.
Leave for a few minues and then wipe the surplus with a tissue.
Wash hands after use.
Repeat once or twice a day for approximately 3 to 4 days whilst symptoms clear.
Always replace cap after use and return bottle to carton. Discard 4 weeks after first opening.
Do not use after the use by date shown on end flap of carton.
If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
Before using Otex Express:
Do not use if:
- you have a history of ear problems, unless used under the close supervision of your doctor or pharmacist.
- you are putting anything else in the ear (such as other ear drops or a hearing aid).
- your ear drum is (or has been) damaged.
- you suffer from dizziness.
- there is anything else wrong with your ear (such as pain, swelling, discharge, infection or tinnitus)
- you have had your ear syringed in the last 2 to 3 days, or tried to remove the ear wax using fingernails, cotton buds or other implements, as this could make it painful to use the ear drops. If in doubt consult a doctor, nurse or pharmacist before use. If irritation or pain occurs during use, or if symptoms persist, stop treatment and consult your doctor. Keep away from eyes. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Store Otex Express upright. Do not store above 25°C.
Urea hydrogen peroxide; 8-hydroxyquinoline; glycerol.