Nivea Sun Moisturising Sun Spray SPF50+ 200ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 32 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This SPF50 advanced formula combines Nivea’s expertise in protecting your skin from sun damage and premature ageing. An enhanced UVA/UVB filter system provides immediate protection from UV rays while added vitamin E nourishes skin to combat free radicals and premature ageing. A quickly absorbed, water resistant formula suitable for all skin types.
- enhanced UVA/UVB filter system for immediate protection from UV rays
- water resistant
- vitamin E to help combat free radicals & premature skin ageing
- dermatologically approved
How to use
- Apply 15 minutes before going into the sun, reapply when in the sun and then every 1-2 hours and always after swimming or towelling
- Apply generously over the entire body
- Shake well before use and do not spray directly into the face
Hazards and Cautions
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight
- Avoid sun between 11 and 3
- Over exposure to the sun is a serious health threat
- Seek shade and cover up
- Avoid contact with eyes and fabrics
Aqua, Glycerin, Octocrylene, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Alcohol Denat., Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Homosalate, Titanium Dioxide, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonate, Methylpropanediol, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Trimethoxycaprylylsilane, Trisodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Eugenol, Citronellol, Coumarin, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum