Nivea Sun Kids Water Resistant Sun Cream Roll-on SPF50+
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 24 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
NIVEA SUN Kids Sun Cream Roll-On SPF 50, Extra Water Resistant, 50ml provides children with highly effective UVA/UVB protection. It immediately protects against sun exposure and long term UV-induced skin damage, and has a child-friendly handy roll-on format for easy application.
How to use
- Apply generously before sun exposure enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in, let it dry then reapply to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas.
- Reapply frequently especially after swimming, perspiring and toweling.
- Applying insufficient product will lower the level of protection.
- Avoid intensive midday sun (11-3pm).
- Allow to absorb completely and avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining.
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
- Wear protective clothing (cap, t-shirt, shorts) and apply sufficient sunscreen on sun-exposed areas (face, arms, and legs).
- Even when protected avoid over-exposure to the sun as it is a serious health threat.
- Skin compatibility dermatologically approved.
Aqua, Homosalate, Octocrylene, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Alcohol Denat, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Sodium Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonate, Ceteareth-20, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Citral, Parfum