Nivea Cellular Anti-Age Eye Cream 15ml
2 for €26 on selected Nivea Cellular
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 60 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
YOUTHFUL SKIN AND YOUNG CELLS
Visibly younger looking skin is a reflection of cellular vitality deep within your skin's tissues.
Scientific evidence shows thatyoung cells have more vitality andtherefore the ability to regenerate faster.
NIVEA CELLULAR ACTION
This light-weight formulation is especially designed for the delicate skin around the eyes.
Containing short-chain Hyaluronic Acid, Magnolia Extract and Creatine, it accelerates skin's own cell renewal – an indicator of cellular vitality and youthful skin.
RESULTS ON SKIN
- Wrinkles are visibly reduced
- Noticeably firmer skin and faster cell renewal
- Delicate skin around the eyes is replenished with intense moisture
- Visibly smooths fine lines under the eye
- Skin looks immediately refreshed
How to use
- Apply Nivea Cellular Anti-Age Eye Cream daily by gently patting into skin around the eyes.
- Skin and eye compatibility dermatologically and ophthalmologically approved.
- Fragrance free.
- Suitable for contact lens users.
- Also available: Nivea Cellular Day Cream, Nivea Cellular Night Cream and Nivea Cellular Serum.
Aqua, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dicaprylyl Ether, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cocoglycerides, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Creatine, 1-Methylhydantoin-2-Imide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dimethicone, Sodium Carbomer, Trisodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77891