Neo G Airflow Plus Ankle Support - Small
Buy 1 get 2nd 1/2 price on selected Neo G
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 136 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Lightweight, breathable and seamless knit fabric provides targeted compression and support
Helps strains, sprains, instability & rehabilitation
Helps support injured, weak or arthritic ankles
- Application sock included for ease of fitting
- Silicone joint cushions (on either side) help support/protect ankle and reduce impact on joint
- Can be use on left or right ankle
- Specialist breathable fabric helps with moisture control
- Lightweight seamless knit fabric for an anatomical fit, comfort and durability
- Multi Zone Compression provides targeted compression for optimum fit and performance
- Support weak or arthritic ankles
- Strains, sprains and rehabilitation
- Support ankle during sporting and occupation activities
- Instability and to support injured ankles
- Reduce likelihood of re-injury
Place application sock on foot
Pull support over application sock & into position, with silicone cushion on either side of ankle joint
Remove application sock. Smooth out any creases
To size, measure ankle circumference as shown on pack
Small: 17-20cm (6.7-7.9in)
Medium: 20-23cm (7.9-9.1in)
Large: 23-27cm (9.1-10.6in)
Extra Large: 27-32cm (10.6-12.6in)
Materials: Polyamide, Polyester, Elastane, Polyurethane, Cotton, Silicone
Insert: Silicone Sock: Satin
Hand wash cold (do not use fabric softener). Dry flat. Do not tumble dry or dry clean. Do not bleach. Do not iron.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician. Always take advise on duration of usage.
Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g. whilst sleeping). Only use on clean, intact skin. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials. Do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams, or any other substances have been applied to affected area. The product should be applied as illustrated. If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician.
Adults with strains, sprains, instability, injured, weak or arthritic ankles, in need of rehabilitation or help with sporting and occupational injuries.
How to use
Recommend reviewing product box for reference of illustration(s), images and content whilst fitting
Place application sock onto foot
Ensuring Neo G logo is at the top, carefully pull support through application sock and onto and foot and place over ankle complex
Ensure that both silicone cushions are located at either side of ankle joint
Smooth out any creases and check support is secure but comfortable
Always read the production information before use.
Wash and Care:
Hand Wash Cold Only and Dry Flat. Do not use Fabric Softener, Do Not Tumble Dry, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Iron. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
Hazards and Cautions
- The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician. Always take advice on duration of usage and sizing
- Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g. whilst sleeping)
- Only use on clean, intact skin. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials
- Do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams or any other substances have been applied to affected area
- The product should be applied as illustrated on the product box
- If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Constructed from breathable material for comfort and moisture control
- This product fits the Left or Right ankle and is Unisex
- Seamless knit fabric with Multi Zone Compression (MZC) provides a snug yet flexible fit helping warm muscles whilst providing targeted compression for optimum fit and performance
- Application sock included for ease of fitting
- Premium quality silicone cushions help protect, support and reduce impact/vibration on the ankle joint
- Registered with Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, UK as a Class 1 Medical Device
To size, measure ankle circumference (cm):
Small = 17-20 cm
Medium = 20-23 cm
Large = 23-27 cm
X-Large = 27-32 cm