Metanium Nappy Rash Ointment (30g)
Save 25 percent on selected Metanium
Metanium Nappy Rash Ointment soothes and treats your baby's nappy rash. Please scroll down to view active ingredients and strengths.
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock sold out
We're sorry, this product has sold out and we won't be receiving any further stock.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
You can't collect Boots Advantage Card points with this product
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
It is important that you follow these instructions carefully.
- After removing soiled nappy, clean and wash the affected area, drying with a soft towel.
- Wash your hands and dab a small amount (pea size) of the ointment over the sore area with your fingertip.
- It is important to spread the ointment thinly so that the skin texture can be clearly seen through it.
- Repeat at each nappy change to treat nappy rash.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not use Metanium ointment if your baby is allergic (hyposensitive) to any of the ingredients.
Possible side effects
Very rarely Metanium ointment can cause skin irritation. If any unusual effects occur, discontinue use and consult your pharmacist or doctor. If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Caution: Product may stain fabrics.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
Do not store above 25°C.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Titanium dioxide 20.0% w/w
Titanium peroxide 5.0% w/w
Titanium salicylate 3.0% w/w
Dimethicone 350, light liquid paraffin, tincture of benzoin, white soft paraffin.