Meaco 10L Small Home Dehumidifier
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
We're sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock. Most products are back in stock within two weeks so please keep checking back.
Collect 652 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
In a typical British home you can expect this compact, powerful dehumidifier to remove around 3 to 5 litres of excess moisture from the air for you every day. This is collected as water in the tank at the back of the unit and you will have the satisfaction of pouring this water down the sink, safe in the knowledge that this water can no longer appear as condensation on your windows, reduce the efficiency of your heating system or encourage mould growth or dust mite reproduction which can effect your health.
As well as this the washable dust filter will catch and remove dust particles from the air.
- Exceptionally quiet rotary compressor – 46dBA max noise level
- 2 Litre water collection tank, dehumidifiers turn off when full
- Energy saving humidistat control system (dehumidifier turns off when the desired relative humidity has been reached)
- Simple to use control panel
- Lightweight with retractable carry handle
- Compact – less than 50cm high
- Washable dust filter