Max Factor Loose Powder
3 for 2 on selected make-up, No7 skincare and No7 accessories – cheapest free
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 44 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Max Factor Loose Powder fights shine, blends perfectly with your skin tone, stays in place throughout the day and gives a soft, groomed complexion.
Max Factor Loose Powder ticks all the boxes for a totally trustworthy face powder, which is why its so in demand with professionals! Make-up artists love the way its clever mesh sieve dispenses the perfect amount of powder every time you use it so there is no risk of 'over powdering'. It's totally 'foolproof'!
Give yourself a groomed complexion that stays in place all day with our translucent loose powder.
- Clever mesh sieve dispenses the perfect amount of powder.
- Suits all skin tones and blends with any foundation.
- Powder puff provided for easy blending
- Ultra fine formula doesn’t feel dry on the skin.
- Dermatologically tested.
How to use
- Apply after foundation, concealer and blusher to set your look and smooth away fine lines.
- Choose a translucent powder if you are wearing foundation, tinted if not.
- Apply loose powder to the back of your hand with a large powder brush.
- Tap off the excess and dust over your skin in downward strokes.
Talc, Mica, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour, Zinc Stearate, Calcium Silicate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Methicone, Stearic Acid, Aqua, BHT, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Quaternium-15, +/- [CI 77891, CI 77007, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499]