Mane 'n Tail Conditioner
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 24 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Originally created to promote fuller, stronger, flowing manes on show horses, human hair also loves this moisturising, enriched protein formula for beautiful long, tangle-free, soft and manageable hair. Works as a leave-in or rinse out conditioner! Exclusive micro-enriched protein formula fortifies the hair shaft, preventing breakage and split ends. Natural oils nourish and condition the hair and scalp, while delivering essential moisture to dry, damaged, neglected hair. Keeps hair tangle-free, soft, manageable, renewed and healthy, while achieving longer, stronger, fuller looking and feeling hair. Effective as a leave-in or rinse out conditioner, based on hair type and condition. Safe and gentle for all hair types.
- Exclusive micro-enriched protein formula fortifies the hair shaft preventing breakage and split ends
- Contains natural oils that nourish and condition hair and scalp, while delivering essential moisture to dry, damaged, neglected hair
- Keeps hair tangle free, soft, manageable, renewed and healthy while achieving longer, stronger, fuller looking and feeling hair
- Wonderful for childrens hair.
- Can be used as a leave-in or rinse out conditioner based on hair type and condition
- Not tested on animals.
- Silicone free.
How to use
After shampooing, apply a small amount to hair. For best results comb through the rinse thoroughly. If using as a leave in conditioner, apply a small amount of conditioner to mid lengths and ends of the hair.
Water Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine Lactate Distearyldimonium Chloride Stearyl Alcohol Emulsifying Wax NF Cetyl Alcohol Coconut Oil Glycerin Sodium Chloride Vegetable Oil Fragrance Hydrolyzed Protein Lanolin Phenoxyethanol Methylparaben Propylparaben F D & C Yellow #5