MAM Welcome to the World - Blue
Save 25 percent on selected MAM bottles
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 88 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Mam Welcome to the World - Blue
A suitable gift set for any newborn, the MAM Welcome to the World set has everything you need to get you started with bottle feeding. This set includes the MAM Anti-Colic bottle, which makes babies feel relaxed and happy from day one. This is because this bottle reduces colic by 80%, thanks to the base ventilation system, which does not allow your baby to swallow any air while drinking. MAM's Silk Teat makes the switch between mother and MAM particularly easy; market research confirmed that 94% of babies accepted the teat making it perfect for when mum wants to be a bit more flexible. These bottles are very practical as its self-sterilising function ensures that when mother or father are out and about they can sterilise their baby's bottle quickly and easily.
This set also includes the MAM Start 0-2 months soother, which is designed for newborn babies and premature babies as it is the smallest of our soothers. The MAM Start has been designed with an open shield, which allows maximum airflow to reduce skin irritation and the extra small, light-weight shield is suitable for your baby. Parents will also benefit from the anti-slip surface of the soother, which allows the soother to stay easily in baby's mouth giving parents peace of mind. The MAM Soother Clip completes the set, and was specially designed as a safe and convenient way of attaching your baby's soother to clothes to ensure it is always clean and within easy reach. The fastener has been designed so you can use one hand to attach the soother saver to clothes. The soft, elastic silicone ring fits all MAM soothers.
- Gift set for newborn babies
- 0+ Months
- BPA FREE
- Includes: 2 x Anti-Colic 160ml, 1 x Anti-Colic 260ml, 1 x Start 0-2M Soother, 1 x Clip
Age & Weight Suitablility
How to use
Clean before first and each use.
- Before first use wash all components separately in boiling water for 5 minutes or in a dishwasher on sterilise cycle. This is to ensure hygiene.
- Check all components before each use and throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness.
- To ensure proper cleaning/sterilising all bottle parts MUST be disassembled.
- Cleaning/sterilising while assembled can damage the bottle.
- Dishwasher safe (max 65.C) but food colourings may discolour components.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning agents. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used. Hard scourers may scratch the plastic.
- Sterilise using one of the following methods: steam sterilising (electric or microwave according to manufacturer’s instructions) boiling in water for at least 5 minutes or liquid sterilising solution.
- Do not leave single bottle parts in direct sunlight or heat, or leave in sterilising solution for longer than recommended, as this may affect the product function.
- The bottle is made of polypropylene which is hygienic, easy to clean and relatively soft. Avoid any pressure on it, as this could affect function.
- Do not use a pin or sharp objects to enlarge the feeding hole.
- Ensure valve is assembled correctly and the base of the bottle is firmly attached prior to filling bottle with liquid.
- Do not let babies self-feed.
- Do not prop bottle to feed.
- Store teats and vents in a dry sealed container.
- Always use only MAM teats with the MAM bottles.
- Use sugar free food or liquids only.
- To avoid injury, do not baby walk with bottle.
- Do not put your baby to bed with a bottle. Prolonged contact with liquids may cause severe tooth decay.
- Bottle teat fits all MAM wide neck bottles and trainers.
2. Press down on raised perimeter of silicone valve
3. Screw assembled base onto bottom of bottle in slow steady manner.
4. Insert teat into top of bottle screw ring until you hear a “click”
- NEVER put boiling water into the bottle.
- Place in a bottle warmer, under hot running water or in a container of heated water.
- NEVER heat or cool a sealed bottle. Remove the protective cap and teat before heating, especially before microwave heating. Do not overheat.
- Stir thoroughly after heating to evenly distribute heat. Allow the standing time recommended by the microwave manufacturer.
- Wrap cloth or towel around bottle of bottle and shake to absorb any excess water after warming in a bottle warmer or boiling water.
Hazards and Cautions
- Always use this product with adult supervision.
- Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay.
- Always check food temperature before feeding.
- Keep all components not in use out of the reach of children.
- Never use feeding teats as a soother
Welcome to the World
• Gift set for newborn babies
• 0+ Months
• BPA FREE
Includes: 2 x Anti-Colic 160ml, 1 x Anti-Colic 260ml, 1 x Start 0-2M Soother, 1 x Clip
Age & Weight Suitablility