MAM 330ml Baby Feeding Bottles x 2- Purple
Collect 40 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
MAM 330ml baby feeding bottles come complete with the MAM silk teat which make switching between bottle and breastfeeding especially easy.
The bottles spill-proof helps to protect from dirt and also works as measuring cup thanks to the integrated scale
The MAM Silk Teat makes switching between breastfeeding and bottle especially easy, thanks to its patented silky soft silicone surface. Proven effect: 94% of babies accept the MAM Silk Teat (*Market research 2008-2012, tested with 995 babies). It features a symmetric MAM shape which fits perfectly in baby’s mouth
The bottles are wide-necked which ensures easy filling and cleaning and have an ergonomic shape whcih is easy to hold for babies and parents.
Hazards and Cautions
- Clean before first and each use.
- Before first use place all components separately in boiling water for 5 minutes. This is to ensure hygiene.
- Check all components before each use and throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness.
- To ensure proper cleaning/sterilising all bottle parts MUST be disassembled.
- Cleaning/sterilising while assembled can damage the bottle.
- Dishwasher safe on top dishwasher rack (max. 65c) but food colourings may discolour components.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning agents. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used. Hard scourers may scratch the plastic.
- Sterilise using one of the following methods: steam sterilising (electric or microwave according to manufacturer’s instructions), boiling in water for at least 5 minutes or liquid sterilising solution.
- Do not leave single bottle parts in direct sunlight or heat, or leave in sterilising solution for longer than recommended, as this may affect proper function.
- The bottle is made of polypropylene which is hygienic, easy to clean and relatively soft. Avoid heavy pressure on it, as this could affect the function.
- Do not use pin or sharp object to enlarge feeding hole.
- Use sugar free food or liquids only
- When first used and sometimes for later usages, the slit in the ventilation (the raised, slit bubble on the underside of the teat base) can stick together, therefore not allowing air to enter the bottle during feeding and as a result, the teat collapsing. Slowly brush the bubble (ventilation) a few times with your thumb or fingers to re-open the slit.
- To avoid injury, do not let baby walk with bottle. Prolonged contact with liquids may cause severe tooth decay
- Insert teat into top of bottle screw ring until you hear a “click”
- Easy switching between breastfeeding and bottle
- Wide opening for easy filling and cleaning
- Proven effect: A market research confirms that 94% of babies accept the MAM Silk Teat
- BPA FREE
- 4+ Months
- Fast flow flow teat