Library of Fragrance Patchouli Eau de Toilette 30ml
2 for €30 on selected Library of Fragrance
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 80 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Earthy and distinctive, our Patchouli fragrance is a full bodied, but elegant presentation of this classic note, which has been used in perfumery for centuries and became an iconic emblem of the 1960s and 1970s ‘hippie’ movement. This fragrant herb, with egg-shaped leaves, gives off its odour when rubbed. The whitish flowers are tinged with purple. The crop is cut two or three times a year when the leaves are dried and packed into bales for export and distillation of the prized oil – the scent of which, improves with age.
Did you know that The Library of Fragrance colognes can be layered to create scents that are unique to you? Mix and match any two, or more, to create combinations for every mood and occasion. Patchouli blends incredibly well with almost any other scent, adding depth and richness.
Here are some suggestions to try with Patchouli:
- To add a clean note, layer with Clean Skin and/or Musk#7
- To add a floral note, layer with Jasmine and/or Orange Blossom
- To add a fresh note, layer with Thunderstorm and/or Fresh Ginger
- To add a fruity note, layer with Peach and/or Sex on the Beach
- To add a sweet note, layer with Gingerbread and/or Moonbeam
- To add a green note, layer with Grass and/or Four Leaf Clover
- To add a woody / spicy note, layer with Fireplace and/or Amber