Library of Fragrance Amber Eau de Toilette 30ml
2 for €30 on selected Library of Fragrance
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 80 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Envelop yourself in our version of this exotic and alluring scent. Amber is fossilized tree resin that has taken millions of years to form - in fact, most of the world's amber is thought to be between 30-90 million years old. The scent of this aromatic resin is recreated in perfumery by blending vanilla, benzoin and labdanum and it is used to add a sweet, woody and creamy depth to fragrances.
Labelled an aphrodisiac with mystical powers, this rich, honey-like, scent is gently dusted with earth and sensual oriental hints. Warm and aromatic, it evokes a subtle, spicy atmosphere of twilight.
Did you know that The Library of Fragrance colognes can be layered to create scents that are unique to you? Mix and match any two, or more, to create combinations for every mood and occasion. Here are some suggestions to try with Amber:
- To add a clean note, layer with Clean Skin
- To add a floral note, layer with Orange Blossom
- To add a fresh note, layer with Fresh Ginger
- To add a fruity note, layer with Peach
- To add a green note, layer with Grass
- To add a sweet note, layer with Vanilla Ice Cream
- To add a woody / spicy note, layer with Patchouli